Thursday, December 5, 2013

Happy Halloween!

I am super late on this post but Ashton had an amazing first Halloween! Holidays are so much better with kids and I know that it only gets better as they get older!

We started celebrating early in October. One night for FHE we had a lesson on the Holy Ghost and then painted a canvas and made ghosts out of Ashton's cute feet! Derek held him while I painted his feet. He kicked and giggled when I painted because it tickled so much! We will use it as a Halloween decoration in coming years and Ashton will always be able to see how big his feet were on his first Halloween! It turned out super cute!

We went with Derek's Aunt Sue and Uncle Vern, Tyler, Cassie, Abbey, and Brookie to the pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins. We went on a hay ride, a wheel barrow ride, and played on the tractors! Ashton loved it- he always loves to be outside! Then we went to Leatherbys for ice cream. It was a really fun day!




We carved pumpkins with my family one night and mine and Derek's pumpkins were all about Ashton! I traced Ashton's hands and feet and then carved them into my pumpkin. It was really cute but Derek's pumpkin turned out the best. He just cared 4 holes- 2 on the bottom and 2 on the sides. He took off all ashton's clothes and stuck him in the pumpkin! He was the cutest pumpkin ever!














On Halloween we took some fun fall pictures and then went trunk-or-treating with Grandma Pasley's ward. My mom and I definitely had more fun than





Ashton but he looked so cute in his lion costume! We went to trick-or-treating at Ryans and then had dinner. It was a fun Halloween!






No comments:

Post a Comment